绝望的主妇第一季第一集学习专栏

绝望的主妇第一季第一集精听训练素材,适合听力检验,可以慢放。(与直播间同步)       

绝望的主妇第一季第一集                  

Narrator: My name is Mary Alice Young. 我叫玛丽·艾莉丝·杨

——->> When you read this morning’s paper, 如果你看了今天的早报

——->> you may come across an article 可能会读到一篇报道

Come across:

  • To find or discover something by chance. (偶然发现某物)
    E.G.1:She came across a rare book at the second-hand store. 她在二手店里偶然发现了一本罕见的书。E.G.2:We came across an interesting article while browsing the internet. 我们在浏览互联网时,偶然发现了一篇有趣的文章。
  • To give a certain impression or to be perceived in a particular way. (给人留下某种印象)
    E.G.3:His speech came across as sincere and heartfelt. 他的演讲给人一种真诚感人之感。E.G.4:The film came across as a bit confusing to the audience. 当你第一次见到他时,他给人一种害羞的感觉。
  • To communicate or express something clearly. (清楚地表达或传达某事。)
    E.G.5:Her enthusiasm really came across in her interview. 她的热情在面试中展现得非常清楚。E.G.6:The instructions didn’t come across well, and many people were confused. 指示没有传达清楚,很多人都感到困惑。

——->> about the unusual day I had last week. 有关我上周异常的一天

——->> Normally, there’s never anything newsworthy about my life,  通常 关于我的生活没有任何新闻价值可言

——->> but that all changed last Thursday. 然而 直到上周四 一切都改变了

——->> Of course, everything seemed quite normal at first. 起初每件事情都显得很平常 (表语从句)

——->> I made breakfast for my family. 我为家人准备早餐

——->> I performed my chores. 做家务

——->> I completed my projects. 完成手工制作

——->> I ran my errands. 奔忙日常琐事

——->> In truth, I spent the day as I spent every other day, 事实上 这天太平常不过了

——->> quietly polishing the routine of my life 平静地打理着家里的一切

——->> until it gleamed with perfection. 直至完美

——->> That’s why it was so astonishing when 这就是为什么

——->> I decided to go to my hallway closet 当我决定走向走廊的壁橱

——->> and retrieve a revolver 取出从没用过的左轮手枪时

——->> that had never been used. 会如此令人震惊了

——->> My body was discovered by my neighbor, 第一个发现我尸体的是

——->> Mrs. Martha Huber, 我的邻居玛莎·胡博太太

——->> who’d been startled by a strange popping sound. 她被这突如其来的声音吓了一跳

——->> Her curiosity aroused; Mrs. Huber tried to think of a reason 受好奇心的驱使 她想到一个

——->> for dropping in on me unannounced. 不请自来的理由

——->> After some initial hesitation, 片刻犹豫之后

——->> she decided to return the blender she 她决定把半年前

——->> had borrowed from me six months before. 借去的搅拌机还给我

Martha: It’s my neighbor. I think she’s been shot. 我的邻居 她被枪击了

——->> There’s blood everywhere. 地上全是血

——->> Yes, you’ve got to send an ambulance. 是的 快派救护车过来

——->> You’ve got to send one right now. 赶快

Narrator: And, for a moment, 然后 有那么一会

——->> Mrs. Huber stood motionless in her kitchen, 胡博太太静静地站在厨房里

——->> grief-stricken by this senseless tragedy. 陷入了深深的悲伤

——->> But only for a moment. 但仅过了一小会

——->> If there was one thing Mrs. Huber was known for, 如果说胡博太太有什么优点

——->> it was her ability to look on the bright side. 那就是凡事她都往积极的一面去想

——->> I was laid to rest on a Monday. 我的葬礼在星期一

——->> After the funeral, all the residents of Wisteria Lane 葬礼结束后 紫藤郡的邻居们

——->> came to pay their respects. 都去我家表达他们的哀思

——->> And, as people do in these situations, 他们按照惯例

——->> they brought food. 带来了食物

——->> Lynette Scavo brought fried chicken. 勒奈特·斯加沃带了炸鸡

——->> Lynette had a great family recipe for fried chicken. 勒奈特家有很棒的炸鸡秘方

——->> Of course, she didn’t cook much 当然 当她还在职场打拼的时候

——->> while she was moving up the corporate ladder. 她很少做饭

——->> She didn’t have the time. 因为没时间

——->> But when her doctor announced Lynette was pregnant, 但当被告知怀孕后

——->> her husband Tom had an idea. 她的老公汤姆有了主意

——->> ” Why not quit your job?” “你不如辞职吧”

——->> “Kids do better with stay-at-home moms.” “全职妈妈有利于孩子的成长”

——->> “It would be so much less stressful.” “这样压力也会小很多”

——->> But this was not the case. 现实却不尽如人意

——->> In fact, Lynette’s life had become so hectic 勒奈特的日子变得更加忙碌

——->> she was now forced to get her fried chicken 以至于她不得不去快餐店

——->> from the fast-food restaurant. 点了份外卖炸鸡

——->> Lynette would’ve appreciated 如果勒奈特停下来回头想想

——->> the irony if she’d stopped to think about it. 她会意识到这是个天大的讽刺

——->> But she couldn’t. She didn’t have the time. 可惜 她根本没时间

Lynette: Stop it, stop it, stop it. 都给我停下来

Boy: But, mom. 但是 妈妈

Lynette: No. You are going to behave today. 别这样 你们今天得乖乖的

——->> I am not going to be humiliated 我不想在整条街的邻居

——->> in front of the entire neighborhood. 面前丢脸

——->> And, just so you know how serious I am… 你们要知道 我不是说说而已

Boy A: What’s that? 那是什么

Lynette: Santa’s cell-phone number. 圣诞老人的手机号码

Boy B: How did you get that? 你怎么得到的

Lynette: I know someone who knows someone who knows an elf. 我朋友的朋友认识一个小精灵

——->> And if any of you acts up, 如果今天你们谁捣蛋

——->> so help me, I will call Santa 不信试试 我会打电话给圣诞老人

——->> and I will tell him you want socks for Christmas. 告诉他 圣诞节你们只想要袜子

——->> Are you willing to risk that? 想试试吗

——->> Ok. Let’s get this over with. 好 那就乖乖的吧

Narrator: Gabrielle Solis who lives down the block 住在街角的加布丽尔·索利斯

——->> brought a spicy paella [paɪ’elə]. 带了西班牙辣味炒饭

——->> Since her modeling days in New York, 自从在纽约做了模特后

——->> Gabrielle had developed a taste for rich food… 她的品位有了很大的提升只吃名贵食物

——->> and rich men. 只约有钱男人

——->> Carlos, who worked in mergers and acquisitions, 卡洛斯 从事兼并与收购业务

——->> proposed on their third date. 在第三次约会时向她求婚了

——->> Gabrielle was touched when tears welled up in his eyes. 加布丽尔被他的泪水打动了

——->> But she soon discovered this happened 但她很快发现

——->> every time Carlos closed a big deal. 卡洛斯每做成一笔大生意时都会这样

——->> Gabrielle liked her paella piping hot. 加布丽尔喜欢热腾腾的炒饭

——->> However, her relationship with her  然而 她和丈夫的关系

——->> husband was considerably cooler. 却日益冷淡

Carlos: If you talk to Al Mason at this thing, 你跟艾尔·梅森聊天时

——->> I want you to casually mention 不妨顺便透露下

——->> how much I paid for your necklace. 你项链的价钱

Gaby: Why don’t I just pin the receipt to my chest? 干脆在我胸前贴上标签好了

Carlos: He let me know how much he paid 他故意告诉我 他为他老婆的

——->> for his wife’s convertible [kən’vɜːtəbl]. 敞篷车花了多少钱

——->> Look, just work it into the conversation. 不经意插入到话题中就好

Gaby: There’s no way I can just work that in, Carlos. 卡洛斯 我做不到很随意地插话

Carlos: Why not? At the Donahue party, 怎么会呢 在唐纳修的宴会上

——->> Everyone was talking mutual funds. 每个人都在谈论公共基金

——->> You found a way to mention (that) you slept with 而你却找到门路告诉大家你跟扬基队

——->> half the Yankee outfield. 一半的外场手上过床

Gaby: I’m telling you, it came up in the context of the conversation. 我再说一次 当时大家就是谈的这些

Carlos: Hey, people are starting to stare. 人们在看我们了

——->> Can you keep your voice down, please? 你能小点声吗

Gaby: Absolutely. We wouldn’t want 当然了 我们可不愿意

——->> them to think we’re not happy. 被别人发现我们不愉快


Narrator: Bree Van De Kamp, who lives next door, 住在隔壁的布里·范德坎普

——->> brought baskets of muffins she baked from scratch. 带了两篮她亲手烤制的松饼

——->> Bree was known for her cooking, 布里擅长烹饪

——->> and for making her own clothes, 自己缝纫做衣

——->> and for doing her own gardening, 亲手打理花园

——->> and for re-upholstering her own furniture. 甚至自己翻新家具

——->> Yes, Bree’s many talents were known是的 布里非常能干

——->> throughout the neighborhood. 远近皆知

——->> And everyone on Wisteria Lane thought of 紫藤郡的每个人都觉得

——->> Bree as the perfect wife and mother. 布里是个完美的妻子

——->> Everyone, that is, except her own family. 每个人 不包括她的家人

Bree: Paul. Zachary. 保罗 扎克

Zachary: Hello, Mrs. Van De Kamp. 你好 范德坎普太太

Paul: Bree, you shouldn’t have gone to all this trouble. 布里 不必这么麻烦的

Bree: It was no trouble at all. 一点都不麻烦

——->> Now, the basket with the red ribbon扎红丝的这篮

——->> is filled with desserts for your guests, 是为客人们准备的

——->> but the one with the blue ribbon 蓝丝带的这篮

——->> is just for you and Zachary. 是特地为你和扎克准备的

——->> It’s got rolls, muffins, 里面有面包圈 松饼

——->> breakfast type things. 和一些早餐食物

Paul: Thank you. 谢谢

Bree: Well, the least I could do is make sure 我能帮的就这些了

——->> you boys had a decent meal 至少明天早上

——->> to look forward to in the morning. 你们还能吃上顿像样的早餐

——->> I know you’re out of your minds with grief. 我知道你们悲痛万分

Paul: Yes, we are. 是的

Bree: Of course, I will need the baskets back once you’re done. 对了 吃完后请把篮子还给我

Paul: Of course. 当然

Narrator: Susan Mayer, who lives across the street, 住在对街的苏珊·梅尔

——->> brought macaroni and cheese. 带了乳酪通心粉

——->> Her husband, Karl, always teased her about her macaroni, 她丈夫卡尔 总是嘲笑她

——->> saying it was the only thing she knew how to cook说她只会做乳酪通心粉

——->> and she rarely made it well. 却还做不好

——->> It was too salty the night she 在她和卡尔刚搬入新家的那晚

——->> and Karl moved into their house. 她做的太咸了

——->> It was too watery the night she 在她发现卡尔的衣领上有口红印那晚

——->> found lipstick on Karl’s shirt. 她做的又太淡了

——->> She burned it the night Karl told her在卡尔为了他的秘书离开她的那晚

——->> he was leaving her for his secretary. 她把通心粉烤糊了

——->> A year had passed since the divorce. 离婚一年之后

——->> Susan had started to think how nice it 苏珊开始觉得

——->> would be to have a man in her life. 生命中有个男人还是挺好的

——->> Even one who would make fun of her cooking. 就算是个会嘲笑她厨艺的男人

Julie: Mom, why would someone kill themselves? 妈妈 为什么人们会自杀

Susan: Well, sometimes people are so unhappy, 因为有时候人们很不开心

——->> they think that’s the only way they can solve their problems. 觉得自杀是解决问题的唯一办法

Julie: But Mrs. Young always seemed happy. 杨太太看起来总是很开心啊

Susan: Yeah ,Sometimes people pretend to be one way on the outside, 没错,有时候人们对外表现出一面

——->> when they’re totally different on the inside. 而内心却是截然不同的一面

Julie: Oh, you mean like how dad’s girlfriend is always smiling and就像爸爸的女朋友满脸微笑

——->> says nice things, but deep down, you just know she’s a bitch. 讲话动听 但你知道她骨子里是个贱女人

Susan: I don’t like that word, Julie. 朱莉 我不喜欢你用那个词

——->> But, yeah, that’s a great example. 不过 这个例子很棒

Paul: You’re welcome. 感谢你们的到来

Susan: What’s going on? 怎么样了

——->> Sorry I’m late. 对不起我来晚了

Guest A: Hi, Susan. 嗨 苏珊

Guest B: Hey. 嗨

Mary Alice: So, what did Karl say when you confronted him? 当你质问卡尔的时候,他怎么说

Susan: You’ll love this. He said… 说得可好了 他说

——->> “It doesn’t mean anything. It was just sex.” “这根本不能说明什么 仅仅是性而已”

Bree: Ah, yes, page one of the philanderer’s handbook. 哦 是啊 花花公子手册第一页

Susan: Yeah, and then he got this zen look on his face, 是啊 然后他就摆出一副死猪不怕开水烫的样子

——->> and he said, “you know, Susan,” 你知道 苏珊

——->> “most men lead lives of quiet desperation.” 大多数男人都在压抑的绝望之中度日

Lynette: Please tell me you punched him. 告诉我你揍了他

Susan: No. I said, “Really? And what do most women lead, 没有 我说 真的吗 “那么大多数女人呢

——->> lives of noisy fulfillment?” 都是在吵闹的满足中生活?”

Mary Alice: Hmm. Good for you. 说得好

Susan: I mean, of all people, 我是说 那么多人

——->> did he have to bang his secretary? 你就非要搞上自己的秘书吗

——->> I had that woman over for brunch. 我还给那女人做过早午餐

Gaby: It’s like my grandmother always said 正如我祖母常说的那样

——>> an erect penis doesn’t have a conscience. 男人那儿硬的时候没有良知可言

Lynette: Even the limp ones aren’t that ethical. 即使软下来也没有那么守规矩

Bree: This is half the reason I joined the NRA. 这也是我加入枪支协会的原因之一

——>> Well, when Rex started going to those medical conferences, 是这样,当雷克斯开始参加那些医学会议时

——>> I wanted it in the back of his mind that 我想要他的下意识里清楚

——>> he had a loving wife at home家里有个很爱他的妻子

——>> with a loaded Smith & Wesson. 和一把上了膛的沃森左轮手枪

Mary Alice: Lynnie, Tom’s always away on business. 勒奈特 汤姆总是出差

——>> Do you ever worry he might? 你不担心他会发生什么事吗

Lynette: Oh, please, the man’s gotten me pregnant three times in four years. 拜托 这个男人让我四年里怀了三次孕

——>> I wish he was having sex with someone else. 我倒希望他去和别人做爱

Bree: So, Susan, is he gonna stop seeing that woman? 所以 苏珊 他会和那个女人撇清关系吗

Susan: I don’t know. 我也不知道

——>> I’m sorry, you guys, I just… 抱歉 姐妹们 我只是

——>> I just don’t know how I’m gonna survive this. 我不知道自己要怎么熬过去

Mary Alice: Listen to me. 听我说

——>> We all have moments of desperation. 我们都有绝望的时候

——>> If we can face them head-on, that’s when 如果我们迎难而上

——>> we find out just how strong we really are. 就会发现自己有多强大

Bree: Susan. 苏珊

——>> Susan. 苏珊

——>> I was just saying Paul wants us to go over on Friday. 我说保罗请我们周五过来

——>> He needs us to go through Mary Alice’s closet 帮他整理玛丽·艾莉丝的衣橱

——>> and help pack up her things. 收拾下她的遗物

——>> He said he can’t face doing it by himself. 他说他不能独自面对

Susan: Sure. That’s fine. 好啊 没问题

Bree: Are you ok? 你还好吧

Susan: Yeah. I’m just so angry. 没事 我就是太生气了

——>> If Mary Alice was having problems, 如果玛丽·艾莉丝当时有问题

——>> she should have come to us. She should’ve let us help her. 她应该告诉我们 让我们帮她

Gaby: What kind of problems could she have had? She was healthy, 她能有什么问题 她很健康

—->> had a great home, a nice family. Her life was… 舒适的房子 和睦的家庭 她的人生就是

Lynette: Our life. 我们的翻版

Gaby: No. If Mary Alice was having a crisis, 不会的 如果当时玛丽·艾莉丝有危机

——>> we’d have known. 我们会发现的

——>> She lives 50 feet away, for god’s sakes. 万万没想到(真是出人意料)!她住的那么近

Susan: Gabby, the woman killed herself. 加布 那个女人都已经自杀了

——>> Something must’ve been going on. 肯定发生了一些不为人知的事情

Susan:  I wouldn’t eat that if I were you. 如果我是你 我绝不吃那东西

Mike: Why?为什么

——>> I made it. Trust me. 那是我做的 相信我

——>> Hey, hey, do you have a death wish? 等等 你有什么遗愿吗

Mike: No, I just refused to believe that anybody没有 我不相信有人连

——>> can screw up macaroni and cheese. 乳酪通心粉都能做砸

——>> Oh, my god. 哦 天哪

——>> How did you…? It tastes like 你怎么能 这吃起来就像

——>> it’s burnt and undercooked. 烤焦了但又没熟

Susan: Yeah, I get that a lot. Here you go. 是啊 我经常这样 接着

Mike: Thanks. I’m Mike Delfino. 谢谢 我是麦克·德尔非诺

——>> I just started renting the Sims’ house next door. 我刚租下隔壁赛蒙家的房子

Susan: Susan Mayer. I live across the street. 苏珊·梅尔 我住对面

Mike: Mrs. Huber told me about you, 胡博太太跟我说过你

——>> said you illustrate children’s books. 说你为儿童书画插画

Susan: Yeah, I’m very big with the under-five set. 是啊 五岁以下的孩子都知道我

——>> What do you do? 你是做什么的

Mike: Plumber. So if you ever have a clog… 水管工 所以万一你有东西堵住了

——>> or something. 或是别的什么

Susan: Now that everybody’s seen that I brought something, 现在大家都看到我带来的东西了

——>> I should probably just throw this out. 我应该早点把它扔了

Lynette: Ease up, you little vampire. 轻点 小冤家

Martha: Lynette, I’ve been looking all over for you… 勒奈特 我到处找你

——>> Are you aware of what your sons are doing? 知道你的儿子们在干嘛吗

Boy: Cannonball! 大炮攻击

——>> Stop! 停下来

Lynette: What are you doing? We are at a wake. 你们在干什么 这可是个告别会

——>> Oh my god. 天啊

Boy: You said we could go in the pool. 你说我们可以游泳的

Lynette: I said you could go by the pool. 我说的是你们可以在泳池旁边

——>> Do you have your swimsuits on? 你们穿了泳衣

Boy: Yeah, we put ’em under ourselves before we left. 穿了,出门前穿到衣服里面的

Lynette: You three planned this? All right. That’s it. Get out. 你们三个计划好的是吧? 够了 出来

Boy: No. 不要

Lynette: No? 不?

—->> I am your mother. 我是你们的妈妈

——>> You have to do what I say. Come on. 照我说的做 快点

Boy: We want to swim and you can’t stop us! 我们想游泳 你阻止不了我们

Lynette: Here. 劳驾

Boy: No! 别过来

Lynette: Get out. 快出来

——>> Think I won’t get in this pool and just grab you? Get out! 以为我不会下来抓你们吗? 出来

——>> Get over here. 过来

——>> Get over here. 过来

——>> All right, give me your arm. 好的 胳膊伸过来

——>> You… 你

——>> That’s right. Get over here. 这就对了 过来

——>> Go, go, go, go, go. Move it. 快快快 走

——>> Out. Get out. 出来 给我出来

——>> Paul, we have to leave now. 保罗 我们得走了

——>> Once again, I am so sorry for your loss. 对你妻子的去世,我再次诚挚地表示哀悼

——>> Go. 走

Narrator: Lynette shouldn’t have been so concerned about my husband. 勒奈特用不着这么关心我丈夫

——>> He had other things on his mind. Things below the surface. 他所担心的是那些隐藏在内心深处的秘密

——>> The morning after my funeral, my friends 我葬礼第二天的早上 我的朋友们

——>> and neighbors quietly went back 和邻居们就默默地回到了

——>> to their busy, busy lives. 他们忙碌的生活中

——>> While some did their cooking… 有的在做饭

——>> …And some did their cleaning… 有的在打扫

——>> …And some did their yoga… 有的在做瑜伽

——>> …Others… 还有的

——>> …did their “homework”. 在做”家庭作业”

Julie: Hi… 你好

——>> I’m Julie. I kicked my soccer ball into your backyard. 我是朱莉 我把球踢到你家后院了

Mike: Oh, ok. Well, let’s go round and get it. 好的 那我们过去捡

——>> Stay 别出来

Julie: His wife died a year ago. He wanted to stay in LA, 他妻子一年前死了 他本想留在洛杉矶

——>> but here were too many memories. 但是那有太多回忆了

——>> He’s renting for tax purposes, 税务原因他现在只能租房

——>> but hopes to buy a place real soon. 但是他想尽快买一幢

Susan: I can’t believe you went over there 我不敢相信你竟然去那了

Julie: Hey, I saw you both flirting at the wake. 我看到你们在告别会上媚来眼去了

——>> You are obviously into each other你们双方都有好感

——>> Now you know he’s single, you can ask him out. 既然知道他单身 你就能约他啦

Susan: Julie, I like Mr. Delfino, I do. 朱莉 我喜欢德尔菲诺先生 我承认

——>> I just… I don’t even know if I’m ready to start dating yet. 我只是不知道自己是否准备好约会了

Julie: You need to get back out there. 你需要回到社交圈去

——>> Come on. How long has it been since you’ve had sex? 你还记得上次做爱是什么时候吗

——>> Are you mad that I asked you that? 你生气了

Susan: No, I’m trying to remember. 不是 我在想答案

——>> I don’t want to talk to you about my love life any more. 我不想再跟你讨论我的情感生活了

——>> It weirds me out 这会令我浑身不自在

Julie: I wouldn’t have said anything. It’s just… 我本来不应该说 只是

Susan: What? 什么

Julie: I heard dad’s girlfriend ask if you’d 我听见爸爸的女朋友问

——>> dated anyone since the divorce. 你离婚之后有没有约过谁

——>> And dad said he doubted it. 爸爸说他很怀疑

——>> And then they both laughed. 然后他们都笑了

Mike: Hey, Susan. 嗨 苏珊

Susan: Hi, Mike. I brought you a little house-warming gift. 嗨 麦克 我带了个搬家礼物给你

——>> I probably should’ve brought something by earlier, but 我应该早点送礼物过来的

Mike: Actually, you’re the first in the neighborhood to stop by. 实际上 你是小区里第一个拜访的

Susan: Really? 真的吗

Narrator: Susan knew she was lucky. 苏珊知道自己很幸运

——>> An eligible bachelor had moved on to Wisteria Lane 一个称心的单身汉搬到了紫藤郡

——>> and she was the first to find out. 而她又是第一个发现的

——>> But she also knew that good news… 但她也知道 好消息……

Edie: Hello there. 你们好啊

Narrator: …Travels quickly… 总是不胫而走

——>> Edie Britt was the most predatory 伊迪·布利特是方圆五个街区内

——>> divorcee in a five-block radius. 最风骚的离异女子

——>> Her conquests were numerous. 她的俘虏不计其数

——>> Varied. 种类繁多

——>> and legendary. 如传奇一般

Edie: Hi, Susan. I hope I’m not interrupting. 你好 苏珊 希望没打扰到你们

——>> You must be Mike Delfino. 你一定就是麦克·德尔非诺

——>> Hi, I’m Edie… Britt. 你好 我是伊迪·布利特

——>> I live over there. 我住那

——>> Welcome to Wisteria Lane. 欢迎搬来紫藤郡

Narrator: Susan had met the enemy. And she was a slut. 苏珊碰到对手了 还是个荡妇

Mike: Thank you. What’s this? 谢谢 这是什么

Edie: Sausage puttanesca. 茄汁香肠

——>> It’s just something I threw together. 不过是我随便做的

Mike: Well, thanks, Edie. 谢谢 伊迪

——>> That’s… great. I’d invite you both in, 真好 我应该请你们进来的

——>> but I was sort of in the middle of something. 但是我正在忙

Susan: Oh, I… I’m late for an appointment. 我赴约就要迟到了

Edie: I just wanted to say hi. 我就是过来打个招呼

Narrator: And just like that, the race for Mike Delfino had begun. 就这样 麦克·德尔非诺之争开始了

——>> For a moment, Susan wondered if her rivalry with Edie 有一瞬间 苏珊想她和伊迪说不定

——>> would remain friendly. 可以友好地竞争

Edie: Oh, Mike, I heard you’re a plumber. 哦 麦克 我听说你是个水管工

Narrator: But she was reminded that when it came to men… 但是她被警醒 在男人的问题上

Edie: Do you think you could stop by later tonight and take a look at my pipes? 你一会能过来看看我家的管道吗

Narrator: …Women don’t fight fair. 女人不会公平竞争

Mike: Sure. 没问题

Edie: Thanks. 谢啦

——>> Bye, Susan. 拜 苏珊

Gaby: You can’t order me around like I am a child. 你别想像管小孩那样指挥我

Carlos: Gabrielle. 加布丽尔

Gaby: No, no. I’m not going. 不 我才不去

Carlos: It’s business. 这是生意

——>> Tanaka expects everyone to bring their wives. 塔纳卡希望每人都携眷出席

Gaby: Every time I’m around that man, 每次我在那男人周围

——>> he tries to grab my ass. 他都想捏我的屁股

Carlos: I made over 200,000 doing business with him last year. 去年我从他那赚了二十万

——>> If he wants to grab your ass, you let him. 如果他想捏你的屁股 让他捏

Carlos: John. 约翰

John: Mr. Solis, you scared me. 索利斯先生 你吓到我了

Carlos: Why is that bush there? 那怎么还有杂草

——>> You were supposed to dig it up last week. 你上周就该除掉的

John: I didn’t have time last… 我没时间

Carlos: I don’t want to hear your excuses. Just take care of it. 别找借口,把它处理好

Gaby: I really hate the way you talk to me. 我讨厌你跟我说话的语气

Carlos: And I really hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace我讨厌花一万五千块买条

——>> that you couldn’t live without. 没它你就活不下去的钻石项链

——>> But I’m learning to deal with it. 但是我学着接受了

——>> So can I tell Tanaka we’ll be there tomorrow? 我能告诉塔纳卡我们明晚都会去了吗

Gaby: John, we have bandages top shelf in the kitchen. 约翰 邦迪在厨房的架子上

John: Thanks, Mrs. Solis. 谢谢 索利斯夫人

Gaby: Fine, I’ll go. 好吧 我去

——>> But I’m keeping my back pressed 但是我会整晚

——>> against the wall the entire time. 都靠墙站着的

Carlos: See, now this is what a marriage is all about. 看到了吧 这就是婚姻的真谛

——>> Compromise. 妥协

Gaby: Is your finger ok? 你手指没事吧

John: Yeah, yes, it’s just a small cut. 没事 一个小口子而已

Gaby: Let me see. Mmm. 给我看看

John: You know, Mrs. Solis, I really like it when we hook up, 索利斯夫人 我喜欢和你亲热

——>> but, um, you know, I got to get my work done and… 但是 我还有活要干

——>> …I can’t afford to lose this job. 我可丢不起这份工作

Gaby: This table was hand-carved. 这张桌子可是纯手工雕刻

——>> Carlos had it imported from Italy. 卡洛斯从意大利进购的

——>> It cost him $23,000. 花了他$23000

John: You want to do it on the table this time? 你这次想在桌子上做吗

Gaby: Absolutely. 当然了

Danielle: Why can’t we ever have normal soup? 我们不能喝普通一点的汤吗

Bree: Danielle, there is nothing abnormal about basil puree. 丹妮尔 罗勒汤就很普通啊

Danielle: Just once, 就一次

——>> couldn’t we have a soup that people have heard of? 喝一点大家都知道的汤

——>> Like French onion or navy bean. 例如法式洋葱汤 或者菜豆汤

Bree: First of all, your father can’t eat onions. 首先 你爸爸对洋葱过敏

——>> He’s deathly allergic. 那是致命的

——>> And I won’t even dignify your navy bean suggestion. 再说我也不认为菜豆汤是个好主意

——>> So… how’s the osso buco? 炖小牛胫味道怎么样

Andrew: It’s ok. 还可以

Bree: It’s ok? 只是还可以

——>> Andrew, I spent three hours cooking this meal. 安德鲁 我花了三小时做这顿饭

——>> How do you think it makes me feel when you但你却牵强敷衍一句

——>> say “it’s okay” in that sullen tone? ” 还可以” 您想过我的感受吗?

Andrew: Who asked you to spend three hours on dinner? 没人让你花三小时准备晚饭

Bree: Excuse me? 你说什么

Andrew: Tim Harper’s mom gets home from work, 汤姆·哈伯的妈妈工作回来后

——>> pops open a can of pork and beans, 砰的一声打开猪肉和豆子罐头

——>> and boom, they’re eating. Everyone’s happy. 然后热热闹闹的吃饭 大家都很开心

Bree: You’d rather I serve pork and beans? 你宁愿我做猪肉和豆子吗

Danielle: Apologize now. I am begging. 我求你赶紧道歉

Andrew: I’m saying, 我的意思是

——>> do you always have to serve cuisine? 有必要总是吃大餐吗

——>> Can’t we ever just have food? 难道我们就不能简单地吃顿饭

Bree: Are you doing drugs? 你嗑药了么

Andrew: What? 什么

Bree: Change in behavior is one of the warning signs, 行为异常就是嗑药的表现

——>> and you have been as fresh as paint 在此之前的

——>> for the last six months. 半年里你精神焕发、暴躁无理

——>> That certainly would explain 我想这就是

——>> why you’re always locked in the bathroom. 你经常把自己锁在卫生间的原因

Danielle: Trust me, that is not what he is doing. 相信我 他在卫生间可不是干这事

Andrew: Shut up. 闭嘴

——>> Mom, I’m not the one with the problem here, all right? 妈妈 有问题的不只是我,好吧?

——>> You’re the one always acting like你才是那个表现得

——>> she’s running for mayor of Stepford. 像要竞选市长的

Bree: Rex… Seeing that you’re the head of this household, 雷克斯 作为一家之主

——>> I would really appreciate you saying something. 你得说些什么吧

Rex: Pass the salt? 把盐给我

Narrator: Three days after my funeral, 葬礼过去三天后

——>> Lynette replaced her grief with a much more useful emotion. 勒奈特不再悲伤了

——>> Indignation. 而是愤怒

Lynette: Tom, this is my fifth message, 汤姆 这是我第五次给你留言了

——>> and you still haven’t called me back. 可你还不回电话给我

——>> Well, you must be having a lot of fun好吧 看来你这次出差其乐无穷

——>> on your business trip. I can only imagine. 我只能这样想了

——>> Well, guess what — The kids and I want to have some fun, too, 我想我和孩子们也要去玩玩了

——>> so unless you call me back by noon, 除非你在中午之前给我回电话

——>> we are getting on a plane and joining you. 否则我们会坐飞机过来找你

Boy: Mom. 妈妈

Lynette: Not now. Mommy’s threatening daddy. 现在不行 我正威胁爸爸呢

Boy: Mom. 妈妈

Lynette: No, I 不行 我

—–> Where are your brothers? 哥哥们呢

Boy: Noodles, my favorite. 面条 我的最爱

Natalie: Lyneettee Scavo? 勒奈特·斯加沃

Lynette: Crap 糟糕

——>> Natalie Klein. I don’t believe it. 娜塔丽·柯莱恩 真不敢相信

Natalie: Lynette. How long has it been? 勒奈特 我们多久没见了

Lynette: Years. Uh, how are you? 有些年头了 你过得怎么样

——>> How’s the firm? 公司还好吗

Natalie: Good. Everyone misses you. 很好 大家都很想你

——>> We all say if you hadn’t quit, 大家都说如果你不走的话

——>> you’d be running the place by now. 现在肯定是老板了

Lynette: Yeah, well. 额,好吧

Natalie: So… How’s domestic life? 家庭生活怎么样

——>> Don’t you just love being a mom? 做全职妈妈感觉不赖吧?

Narrator: And there it was. The question that Lynette always dreaded. 麻烦来了 勒奈特最怕别人问这个问题

Lynette: Well, to be honest… 说实话

Narrator: For those who asked it, only one answer was acceptable, 对于这个问题 答案只有一个

——>> So Lynette responded as she always did. She lied. 所以勒奈特和往常一样说了谎

Lynette: It’s the best job I’ve ever had. 这是有史以来最棒的工作

John: You know what I don’t get? 知道我想不通什么吗

Gaby: What? 什么

John: Why you married Mr. Solis. 你为什么要和索利斯先生结婚

Gaby: Well… He promised to give me 因为他承诺过给我

——>> everything I’ve ever wanted. 任何我想要的东西

John: And did he? 他做到了吗

Gaby: Yes. 是的

John: Then why aren’t you happy? 那你为什么不开心

Gaby: Turns out I wanted all the wrong things. 看来我得到的都不是真正想要的

John: So do you love him? 那你爱他吗

Gaby: I do. 是的

John: Well, then, why are we here? Why are we doing this? 那我们为什么还在这偷情

Gaby: Because I don’t want to wake up one morning 因为我可不想某天醒来

——>> with a sudden urge to blow my brains out. 有股突然想把自己的脑袋打爆的冲动

John: Hey, can I have a drag? 我能抽根吗

Gaby: Absolutely not. 当然不行

——>> You are much too young to smoke. 对你来说 抽烟还太早

Susan: How would you feel about me using your如果我用你的抚养费去做整形手术

——>> child-support payments for plastic surgery? 你觉得怎样

Julie: Stop being so nervous. You’re just 别那么紧张

——>> asking him to dinner. It’s no big deal. 你只是约他吃饭 没什么大不了的

Susan: You’re right. 你说的对

——>> So is that your project for school? 那是你学校布置的任务吗

——>> You know, when I was in fifth grade, 五年级的时候

——>> I made the White House out of sugar cubes. 我用糖块做出了白宫

Julie: Stop stalling and go. 别磨蹭了 赶紧去

——>> Before Mike figures out he can do better. 在麦克有更好的选择之前

Susan: Tell me again why I fought for custody of you. 说说为什么要争夺你的抚养权

Julie: You were using me to hurt dad. 你想拿我气爸爸

Susan: Oh, that’s right. Oh, god. 说得好 天哪

Susan: Hi. 嗨

Mike: Hey, Susan嗨 苏珊

Susan: Are you busy? 你在忙吗

Mike: No, not at all. What’s up? 不忙 怎么了

Susan: Well, I… I just, uh, was wondering if… 我只是在想

——>> …if there was any chance that you, uh… 你是否有可能,那个,你…

——>> …I just wanted to ask if… 我想问你

——>> Edie 伊迪

Edie: Hey, there, Susan. 嗨 苏珊

Susan: What are you…? 你在这……?

Edie: I was making ambrosia我刚做了些食物

——>> And I made too much不过我一个人吃不了

——>> So I thought I’d bring some over to Mike. 所以就想着拿过来和麦克一起分享

——>> What’s going on? 怎么了

Mike: Susan was just going to ask me something. 苏珊正打算问我什么

Susan: I have a clog. 我家水管堵住了

Mike: Excuse me 什么

Susan: And you’re a plumber, right? 你是个水管工 不是吗

Mike: Yeah是啊

Susan: The clog’s in the pipe. 水管里有东西堵住了

Mike: Yeah, That’s usually where they are. 是的 通常问题都在那

Susan: Well, I’ve got one. 是啊 就是这种情况

Mike: Ok. Let me get my tools. 好吧 我去拿下工具

Susan: Now? You want to come over now? You have company. 现在就过去修理吗 你这还有伴呢

Edie: I don’t mind. 我不介意

Mike: Just give me two minutes. I’ll be right over. 等我2分钟 马上就过来

Susan: That’s it. 就这样

——>> Just stuff the hair down there. 赶紧用头发把它塞满

Julie: I stuffed it. 我塞了

——>> It’s not enough to clog it. 但还是不能堵住

Susan: Okay, look. 好吧 看

——>> Put in this peanut butter把花生酱也倒进去

——>> and this cooking oil. 还有烹饪油

Julie: Mom – And these olives. 妈妈! 还有这些橄榄

——>> Mom, I’m telling you, it’s not working. 妈妈 我跟你说 这些都没用

Susan: Oh, god. That’s him. 我的天哪 他来了

——>> How am I going to stop up this sink? 我该怎么让这个水槽卡住不通呢?

Mike: Well, here’s your problem. 好了 问题在这里

——>> Looks like somebody stuffed看来有人把一堆冰棒棍子

——>> a bunch of popsicle sticks down here. 扔了进来

Susan: I’ve told Julie a million times 我告诉朱莉无数次

——>> not to play in the kitchen. Kids, you know. 不要在厨房玩闹 但是小孩都这样

Waiter: All right, I’ll go put in your orders, 好的 我这就去下单

——>> And I’ll be right back with your drinks 马上把你们的饮料

——>> and your plates for the salad bar. 和装沙拉用的盘子拿来

Rex: Thank you. 谢谢

Bree: Andrew, Danielle, napkins? 安德鲁 丹妮尔 摆好餐巾

Andrew: They have video games. 这儿有电视游戏

——>> Could we go play until our food gets here? 我们能过去玩玩吗 菜上了就回来

Bree: Andrew, this is family time. I think that we should all… 安德鲁 这是家庭聚餐 我想我们都……

Rex: Go ahead and play. 去玩吧

Bree: I know that you think I’m angry about coming here, 我知道你会认为约我来这,我会生气

——>> but I’m not. 其实不是

——>> You and the kids wanted a change of pace, 你和孩子们想换个有趣点的环境

——>> something fun I get it. 我明白

——>> Probably we’ll want说不定你们明天晚上

——>> something healthier tomorrow night, though. 就想吃些健康点的食物了

——>> I’m thinking about chicken Saltimbocca. 我想到了煎鸡肉卷

Rex: I want a divorcee. 我们离婚吧

——>> I just can’t live in this… 我实在不能忍受

——>> …this detergent commercial anymore这种金玉其表的生活

Waiter: The salad bar’s right over there. Help yourself. 沙拉台就在那边 请随便享用

Rex: Thank you. 谢谢

Bree: Um, I think I’ll go get your salad for you. 我去帮你拿些沙拉

Martha: Bree Van De Kamp. 布里·范德坎普

Bree: Oh. Hello, Mrs. Huber. 你好 胡博太太

Martha: We didn’t get a chance to talk at 在玛丽·艾莉丝的追思会上

——>> Mary Alice’s wake. How are you doing? 我们都没有好好聊过 最近怎么样

Narrator: Bree longed to share the truth about 布里很想和她分享

——>> her husband’s painful betrayal, 丈夫背叛了自己的痛心事

——>> but sadly for Bree, 悲哀的是

——>> admitting defeat was not an option. 布里绝不会承认自己是失败者

Bree: Great. Everything is just great. 很好 一切都很好

——>> Okay, well, I got you the honey mustard dressing. 我给你的沙拉浇了蜂蜜黄芥末酱

——>> The ranch looked just a little bit suspect. 这个”田园酱”看起来不新鲜了

Rex: Are we going to talk about what I said? 能继续刚才的谈话吗

Bree: If you think I’m going to discuss the dissolution of my marriage 如果你认为我会与你

——>> in a place where the restrooms are labeled “chicks” and “dudes,” you’re out of your mind.
在这个用”美眉”和”帅哥”作为洗手间标示的地方讨论离婚的问题,你想歪了

Rex: What’s in this? 这里面有什么

Bree: What do you mean, what’s in this? It’s salad. 还能是什么 沙拉啊

Rex: With… with onions. 里面有洋葱

Bree: What? 什么

Rex: You put onions in my salad. 你在里面放了洋葱

Bree: No, I didn’t. 不 我没有

Bree: Oh, wait. 怎么会这样

Narrator: The sound that awakened my son was 惊醒我儿子的声音

——>> something he’d heard only once before. 在他还很小的时候

——>> Many years ago when he was quite young. 听到过一次

——>> But he recognized it instantly. 但他马上就明白了

——>> It was the sound of a family secret. 这声音是我们家的秘密

——>> Seven days after my funeral, life on Wisteria Lane 葬礼过去七天后

——>> finally returned to normal. 紫藤郡人的生活重归正常

——>> Which, for some of my friends, was unfortunate. 对于我的某些朋友来说 生活并不尽如人意

Boy: Mommy, mommy! 妈妈 妈妈

Lynette: Now what 又怎么了

Boy: Daddy’s home! 爸爸回来了

Tom: Come on! Hey, is anybody home? 过来 家里有人吗

Lynette: I wasn’t expecting you for a week. 我以为你不打算回来了

Tom: I have to go back to ‘Frisco in the morning. 我今天上午得赶回旧金山

——>> But I got your call. You sounded a little frazzled. 但我收到你的留言了 你听起来你很憔悴

Lynette: Yeah. 没错

——>> It’s been a little rough. 我的确有点难熬

Tom: Hi. Yeah. Peaches. 嗯 桃子味

Boy: Daddy, did you bring us any presents? 你给我们带礼物了吗

Tom: Oh, god, presents. Wait up. Let me see. 对了 礼物 等一下 我找找

——>> Ohhh! 在这儿

Boy: Yeah! 太棒了

Tom: But I’m not ganna give it to you unless 但你们得保证 现在就到外面去

——>> you promise me to go outside right now 练二十分钟投球

——>> and practice throwing it for 20 minutes. You promise? 我才能把球给你们 行吗

Boy: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! 好耶 好耶

Tom: Punks. Get out! 孩子们 快去吧

——>> Who’s open? Go out. Deeper. Deeper. Touchdown! 谁来开球 出去 再远点儿 触地得分

Lynette: Oh, my god. 天哪

——>> Oh, no. 别这样

——>> You got to be kidding. I’m exhausted. 你开玩笑吧 我累瘫了

——>> I look terrible. I’m covered in peaches. 身上一团糟 还都是桃子味

Tom: I’m sorry, baby. I got to have you. 抱歉了 宝贝 我控制不了了

Lynette: Well, is it ok if I just lie here? 我能不能就这么躺着

Tom: Absolutely. 当然可以

Lynette: I love you. 我爱你

Tom: I love you more. 我更爱你

Lynette: Wait. I gotta tell you I was having trouble with swelling. 等等 我有点肿胀的毛病

——>> The doctor took me off the pill. 医生不让我吃避孕药了

——>> You just gotta put on a condom. 你得把套子戴上

Tom: A condom? 戴套子

Lynette: Yeah. 没错

Tom: What’s the big deal? Let’s risk it. 没什么大不了的 我们就赌一把吧

Lynette: Let’s risk it? 赌一把

Tom: Yeah. 对啊

Rex: I can’t believe you tried to kill me. 真没想到你会想要杀了我

Bree: Yes, well, I feel badly about that. 我很抱歉

——>> I told you Mrs. Huber came over 我说过了 胡博太太当时走过来

——>> and I got distracted. It was a mistake. 我走神了 是我不小心而已

Rex: Since when do you make mistakes? 你怎么会有疏忽的时候

Bree: What’s that supposed to mean? 这话什么意思

Rex: It means I’m sick of you being你永远都让事情保持完美

——>> so damn perfect all the time. 这让我无法忍受

——>> I’m sick of the bizarre way your hair doesn’t move. 我讨厌你的头发总是一丝不苟

——>> I’m sick of you making our bed in the我讨厌早晨我还没去洗手间

——>> morning before I’ve even used the bathroom. 你就已经把床铺好了

——>> You’re this plastic suburban housewife, 你简直就是个人造的完美家庭主妇

——>> with her pearls and spatula, 戴着珍珠项链 拿着刮铲

——>> who says things like “we owe the Hendersons a dinner.” 嘴里说着 “我们得请亨德森一家吃顿饭”

——>> Where’s the woman I fell in love with… 我一见倾心的女人去哪儿了

——>> …Who used to burn the toast and 那个会把面包烤焦

——>> drink milk out of the carton? 喝纸盒牛奶的女人

——>> and laugh. 会放声大笑的女人

——>> I need her. 我想念她了

——>> Not this cold, perfect thing you’ve become. 而不是现在这样完美却冷酷的

Bree: These need water. 这花该换水了

Narrator: Bree sobbed quietly in the restroom for five minutes, 布里在洗手间里安静的抽泣了五分钟

——>> but her husband never knew. 但她丈夫不知道

——>> Because when Bree finally emerged… 因为当她出来的时候

——>> …she was perfect. 她又完美如初

Gaby: I found my earrings. We can go now. 我找到耳环了 可以走了

Carlos: Was John here today? 约翰今天来过吗

Gaby: Well, yeah. 来过啊

Carlos: The lawn hasn’t been mowed. I’ve had it. 草坪根本没修剪 我受够了

——>> We’re getting a real gardener. 得换个专业园丁了

Gaby: Why? 为什么

Carlos: Are you deaf? 你没听见吗

——>> I just said he’s not doing his job. 他根本没完成他的活儿

Gaby: It’s dark. You just can’t see the lawn has been mowed. 天太黑了 你看不出来草坪已经剪过了

Carlos: It hasn’t been. 就是没有

——>> Feel this grass. 摸摸这草

Gaby: I’m not feeling the grass. 我才懒得摸呢

——>> Let’s just get going. Come on, we’re late. 快走吧 我们要迟到了

Carlos: Take care of it. 把车停好

Waiter: Yes, sir. 是 先生

Carlos: There’s Tanaka. Time for me to go into my dance. 塔纳卡在那边 轮到我大显身手了

Gaby: Good luck, sweetheart. 祝你好运 甜心

——>> Excuse me. 等一下

Waiter: Ma’am. 你好

Gaby: You see that man just walked away? 看到那个刚走开的男人了吗

——>> Can you make sure he has a drink in his hand all night long? 你能保证他今晚手里一直都有酒吗?

Waiter: Yes, ma’am. 好的 女士

Martha: Susan? Susan! 苏珊 苏珊

Susan: Mrs. Huber, how are you doing? 胡博太太 近来可好

——>> Not too well, I’m afraid. 不算太好

——>> I’m trying to find something to soothe my stomach. 我想找点治胃病的药

Susan: It’s upset? 胃不舒服

Martha: Yeah. 对啊

——>> I had the worst macaroni and cheese at the wake. 我在追思会上吃了超难吃的奶酪通心粉

——>> It’s been running through me ever since. 然后胃就一直在翻腾

——>> And I need to be at my best. 我得赶紧好起来

——>> Edie Britt’s son is spending the night tonight. 伊迪·布利特的儿子今晚要来我家过夜

Susan: He’s spending the night? 他要在你家过夜

Martha: Apparently Edie is having a gentleman friend over for dinner, 伊迪要和一位先生共进晚餐

——>> and I think she plans on entertaining into the wee hours, 我猜她打算狂欢一整夜

——>> if you know what I mean. 你明白我的意思吧

——>> Oh, here’s some antacid. Have you ever tried this? 这有些抗酸剂 你服过这种药吗

Susan: I can’t believe it. This can’t be happening. 难以置信 怎么可能呢

——>> Mike can’t like Edie better than me. He just can’t. 比起我 麦克不会更喜欢伊迪的 不可能

Julie: You don’t know what’s going on. 你又不知道究竟会发生什么事

——>> Maybe they’re just having dinner. 没准儿他们就是吃个饭而已

Susan: You’re right. They’re doing it. 你说对了 他们在干那事

Susan: Edie? Edie? 伊迪 伊迪

——>> Hello? Anybody home? 有人在家吗

——>> I need to borrow sugar. 我要借点糖

Edie: Oh, my god! Oh, yes! Give it to me! 天啊 就是这样 给我

Narrator: And just like that, the possibility Susan had clung to, 就这样 苏珊对麦克·德尔非诺抱有的

——>> the maybe of Mike Delfino, was gone forever. 最后一点幻想 彻底破灭了

——>> And despite the precariousness of her situation, 尽管她心绪难平

——>> Susan took a moment to mourn her loss. 苏珊还是冷静下来,伤心失落了好一阵

——>> It didn’t take Susan long to realize, 苏珊马上就意外

——>> this was just not her night. 今天晚上她注定倒霉

Edie: Is somebody out there? 是谁在楼下

——>> Oh, my god! That’s smoke! 上帝啊 冒烟了

Edie: Oh, my god. 天哪

Martha: She left candles unattended in the den. 她把点燃的蜡烛丢在外间里

——>> Paramedic said she was lucky. 医护说她已经很幸运了

——>> She could’ve been killed. 她本来可能会死的

——>> She ran out with nothing on. 她什么都没穿就跑了出来

Lynette: She was having sex with some guy when the fire started. 起火的时候她和别人做爱呢

Gaby: What happened to him? 那人怎么样了

Lynette: He got smoke inhalation. He’s at the hospital. 他吸入了烟雾 送医院了

Bree: Susan, are you all right? You look awful. 苏珊 你没事吧 你脸色不对劲啊

Susan: I’m fine. I’m fine. I…I just, uh, feel really bad for Edie. 我没事 没事 我只是 为伊迪感到遗憾

Gaby: Oh, honey, don’t worry about Edie. She’s a strong lady. 哦,亲爱的 不用为她担心 她很坚强

Lynette: Absolutely. She’ll get through this. 没错 她能挺过来的

——>> She’ll find a way to survive. 她总有办法渡过难关

Bree: We all do. 我们都是如此

——>> Come on. 走吧

Mike: Wow! What happened? 天啊 怎么回事

Susan: Mike! 麦克

Narrator: And suddenly there he was. 突然间 他出现了

——>> Like a phoenix rising from the ashes. 像是浴火重生的凤凰

Susan: I… I thought you were… Uh… Where were you? 我以为你在 你去哪儿了

Mike: I just got back from the movies. Edie had a fire, huh? 我刚从电影院回来 伊迪家着火了是吗

——>> Yeah. Yeah, but she’s fine now. 是啊 不过她现在没事了

——>> Everything’s fine now. 一切都没事了

Narrator: And just like that, Susan was happy. 就这样 苏珊很高兴

——>> Life was suddenly full of… possibilities. 她的生活又充满了无限可能

——>> Not to mention a few unexpected surprises. 更别说一些意外的”惊喜”了

Man A: Hello. 喂

Mike: It’s me. 是我

Man A: Have anything yet? 有消息了吗

Mike: No, nothing yet. 还没有

——>> But don’t worry. I’m definitely getting closer. 不过别着急 我快要得手了

Susan: I brought some champagne. 我带了些香槟

——>> I thought we should have a toast. 我觉得我们应该喝一杯

Narrator: The next day my friends came together 第二天 我的朋友们一起过来

——>> to pack away my clothes, 把我的衣服 私人物品

——>> my personal belongings and what was left of my life. 还有我留下的一切痕迹都清理走

Susan: All right, ladies, lift ’em up. 好了 姑娘们 举杯吧

——>> To Mary Alice, a good friend and neighbor. 敬玛丽·艾莉丝 好朋友 好邻居

——>> Wherever you are, we hope you’ve found peace. 无论你身在何处 愿你能寻得平静

Together: To Mary Alice. To Mary Alice. 敬玛丽·艾莉丝 敬玛丽·艾莉丝

Lynette: Let’s get this show on the road. 让我们整装待发吧

Gaby: You guys check out Mary Alice’s clothes. 你们快来看看玛丽·艾莉丝的衣服

——>> Size eight? Ha! She always told me she was a size six. 八号的 哈……她一直说她穿六号

——>> I guess we found the skeleton in her closet. 她的小秘密曝光了

Narrator: Not quite, Gabrielle, not quite. 这不算秘密 加布丽尔 还有呢

Gaby: What’s that? 那是什么

Bree: A letter addressed to Mary Alice. 一封给玛丽·艾莉丝的信

Narrator: How ironic. 真是讽刺

——>> To have something I tried so desperately to keep secret, 我一直小心翼翼、竭尽所能要保守的秘密

——>> treated so casually. 如此轻易地被发现了

Lynette: What are you doing? That’s private. 你干什么呢 这可是隐私

Gaby: It’s open. What’s the big deal? 这已经打开了 没关系的

Letter: I KNOW WHAT YOU DID我知道你干的好事

——>> IT MAKES ME SICK真恶心

——>> I’M GOING TO TELL我要告诉别人

Susan: What does this mean? 这是什么意思

Lynette: I don’t know. But check out the postmark. 不知道 不过看这邮戳

Bree: Oh, my god. She got it the day she died. 天哪 是她自杀那天收到的

Gaby: Do you think this is why she…? 会不会就是因为这个,她才……

Narrator: I’m so sorry, girls. 对不起 姐妹们

——>> I never wanted you to be burdened with this. 我本不想让你们卷进来

Susan: Oh, Mary Alice, what did you do? 玛丽·艾莉丝  你做了什么

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

评论(1)

  • X22loalo 2024年7月11日 上午11:11

    Hey people!!!!!
    Good mood and good luck to everyone!!!!!

本站所有资源版权均属于原作者所有,这里所提供资源均只能用于参考学习用,请勿直接商用。若由于商用引起版权纠纷,一切责任均由使用者承担。更多说明请参考 VIP介绍。

最常见的情况是下载不完整: 可对比下载完压缩包的与网盘上的容量,若小于网盘提示的容量则是这个原因。这是浏览器下载的bug,建议用百度网盘软件或迅雷下载。 若排除这种情况,可在对应资源底部留言,或联络我们。

对于会员专享、整站源码、程序插件、网站模板、网页模版等类型的素材,文章内用于介绍的图片通常并不包含在对应可供下载素材包内。这些相关商业图片需另外购买,且本站不负责(也没有办法)找到出处。 同样地一些字体文件也是这种情况,但部分素材会在素材包内有一份字体下载链接清单。

如果您已经成功付款但是网站没有弹出成功提示,请联系站长提供付款信息为您处理

源码素材属于虚拟商品,具有可复制性,可传播性,一旦授予,不接受任何形式的退款、换货要求。请您在购买获取之前确认好 是您所需要的资源