绝望的主妇第六季

Gaby: Father crowley, hi. This is for you. 克劳利神父,您好。这是给您的。
——>> I thought I’d catch up on my giving to my favorite parish. 我想为我最喜欢的教区捐点东西。
Father crowley: Wow. I certainly didn’t expect this. 哇,我真没想到会收到这个。
Gaby: Well, do with it what you will– buy a new pipe organ, 您可以随意使用——买一个新的风琴,
——>> Help the needy, Take a trip to tahiti. 帮助有需要的人,去塔希提度假。
——>> I really don’t care. 我真的无所谓。
——>> Oh, listen. I don’t know which nun you’re gonna put my kid with, 哦,听着。我不知道您会安排哪个修女照顾我的孩子,
——>> But make sure she’s had a tetanus shot. 但确保她打过破伤风疫苗。
——>> Juanita’s a biter. Juanita 会咬人。
Father crowley: Uh, Gabrielle, I think you’re jumping the gun here. 加比,我觉得你可能有点操之过急了。
Gaby: Why? A spot opened up. 有一个空位了啊。
——>> Molly Henderson is moving to florida, right? Molly Henderson 要搬去佛罗里达,对吧?
Father crowley: Well, she was. Her father was going to take a new job, 她本来是要去的。她的父亲原本要接受一份新工作,
——>> But he decided against it. 但他决定放弃了。
Gaby: What? No! no, this can’t be! 不!不,这不可能!
Father crowley: I’m afraid it is. Anyway, h-how did you even know about this? 恐怕是真的。顺便说一下,你是怎么知道这件事的?
Gaby: We’ll talk about it in confession.  我们在忏悔时再谈。
Father crowley: Have faith, Gabrielle. When god closes a door, he opens a window. 要有信心,Gabrielle。上帝关上一扇门时,也会为你打开一扇窗。
Gaby: Thank you, father Crowley. 谢谢您,Crowley神父。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注